2019.09.21 | 19:07:46

Autor Tópico: About DESIRE electronic cigarette factory shop  (Lida 4679 vezes)

desire

• Moderator de Secção
  • Interessado
  • Vapor: 1
About DESIRE electronic cigarette factory shop
« em: 2012.06.11 | 02:58:51 »

DESIRE electronic cigarette factory shop is one of the leading electronic cigarettes online retailers and wholesalers. We provide our customers with safe & secure shopping environment. We offer highest quality eGo-C, eGo-T, 501-T, 801, 901, Riva and mod electronic cigarette online. You can buy the most competitive price product throughout the e cig market. All of our products are intended for use by smokers 18 years or older.

Shop URL: http://www.desire-ecig.com

manuel

• Vaper Veterano
  • Vapor: 39
Re: About DESIRE electronic cigarette factory shop
« Responder #1 em: 2012.06.11 | 12:20:10 »
US$9.90 for a small order on slow Hongkong Registered airmail !!! Out of question. There are stores with the same prices and much lower shiping costs.

AmazingVape

• Máquina de Vapor
  • Vapor: 79
  • Eu não sou o outro. Sou eu mesmo.
    • Amazing Vape
« Responder #2 em: 2012.06.11 | 20:18:51 »
I have to admit I thought your prices were pretty good, excepting the shipping costs of course. Would you mind telling who the manufacturers are, meaning are they actually Joyetech products and so forth? Thank you so much.  :)
A melhor coisa que podes fazer por outra pessoa é inspirá-la.

desire

• Moderator de Secção
  • Interessado
« Responder #3 em: 2012.06.12 | 02:44:32 »
Hi Jorge,

Good day!

We have our own factory. The quality of our products are great. We use the same parts supplier as Joyetech.

Thank you!

I have to admit I thought your prices were pretty good, excepting the shipping costs of course. Would you mind telling who the manufacturers are, meaning are they actually Joyetech products and so forth? Thank you so much.  :)

AmazingVape

• Máquina de Vapor
    • Amazing Vape
« Responder #4 em: 2012.06.12 | 08:37:04 »
Ok then, I understand and I'm not going to insist but then why do you, as others (you're not alone in the game), use a trademark that was actually created by Joyetech (no need to speak of Janty because that's very old and things have changed quite a lot in terms of eGo developments since) instead of creating something that's totally your own and cannot be confused with something else? If you can manufacture ecigs, then I'm sure you could create your own, fully original models, still have great prices and nobody would ever have to confront you (or any other "white label" manufacturers with this. Do you follow me? It's actually good advice I'm giving...

governa

• Vaper Assumido
  • Vapor: 16
  • Keep calm and Vape on
    • ricardo.governa.net
« Responder #5 em: 2012.06.13 | 07:00:54 »
Disclaimer: Jorge also runs an eStore.

GP PAPS SS 2.1 #544 • Apollo VTube SS • eGo-C • eVic • Siam Mods Cube v2

AmazingVape

• Máquina de Vapor
    • Amazing Vape
« Responder #6 em: 2012.06.13 | 10:55:55 »
Sure I do. But that doesn't mean anything. I could have said the exact same thing if there were no store at all simply because it's obvious. Don't take it as any sort of personal attack.

@ governa: espero que não estejas a defender os falsificadores (e não acrescento nomes de mais lojas a venderem pechisbeques para os incautos e provavelmente a fazerem bom negócio com isso, pelo que até sou simpaticozinho) face a mim...
« Última modificação: 2012.06.13 | 12:11:33 por Jorge »

governa

• Vaper Assumido
  • Vapor: 16
  • Keep calm and Vape on
    • ricardo.governa.net
About DESIRE electronic cigarette factory shop
« Responder #7 em: 2012.06.15 | 05:22:55 »
Nem a defender nem a atacar Jorge. </offtopic>

GP PAPS SS 2.1 #544 • Apollo VTube SS • eGo-C • eVic • Siam Mods Cube v2

AmazingVape

• Máquina de Vapor
    • Amazing Vape
« Responder #8 em: 2012.06.15 | 11:56:37 »
Pois, ok.  :) Então:

"Sure I do. But that doesn't mean anything. I could have said the exact same thing if there were no store at all simply because it's obvious. Don't take it as any sort of personal attack."  8)

desire

• Moderator de Secção
  • Interessado
« Responder #9 em: 2012.06.17 | 08:35:52 »
Thank you!  We had developed our own product. And some of eGo series  products is better than joye

Ok then, I understand and I'm not going to insist but then why do you, as others (you're not alone in the game), use a trademark that was actually created by Joyetech (no need to speak of Janty because that's very old and things have changed quite a lot in terms of eGo developments since) instead of creating something that's totally your own and cannot be confused with something else? If you can manufacture ecigs, then I'm sure you could create your own, fully original models, still have great prices and nobody would ever have to confront you (or any other "white label" manufacturers with this. Do you follow me? It's actually good advice I'm giving...

AmazingVape

• Máquina de Vapor
    • Amazing Vape
« Responder #10 em: 2012.06.17 | 12:03:59 »
That's a cool reply.  8)